You’ll get complete plans and instructions for use when you join Wood Shop Essentials. Plus you’ll get everything listed below:
Wood Shop Essentials
Here's what's inside...
Table Saw Sled Plans
- Complete with cutting list and cutting diagram to reduce scrap
- Plan includes 45 degree Miter Attachment
- Small-Piece Hold-Down Clamp
- Stop-Block with built-in Ruler System
- Track System – Create your own attachments and accessories from anything you can dream up!
Dovetail Attachment Plans
- Fits your new table saw sled.
- Complete with instructions on how to build, and walks you through using the attachment to create beautiful dovetail joinery, step-by-step.
Picture Frame Clamping Jig Plans
Create beautiful mitered picture frames and glue them up in 1 step.
Vertical Cut Auxiliary Fence Plans
- Slides along your table saw fence
- Supports boards vertically
- Supports cutting Notches
- Even Raised Panel Doors
Drill Press Station Plans
Wood-Shaving Jig Plans
- Clamps to your work bench
- Uses a planing blade
- Can be used to fine-tune the width of thin stock
- Great for initially tuning hardwood runners
- Great for trimming away excess on inlay strips
- Can trim away less than 5 thousandths of an inch, a difficult task with a table saw
Work Bench Plans
- Complete step by step instructions
- Shopping list, cutting list and cutting diagrams
- Custom-designed wooden drawer pulls
- Hardwood drawer slides
- Replaceable plywood work-top
- Quick-clamp hanger built in
page 8 of 14:
Drawer Pull Install Jig Plans
- Build for less than half of what you’ll pay for this jig from woodworking stores
- Works with drawer knobs, and all industry-standard drawer pull sizes
Router-Mortising Jig Plans
- Clamps to your work bench
- Uses your router with a plunge base
- Easily create repeating mortises in any stock
- Supports vertically so you can create end-grain mortises for loose-tenon joinery
Thin Rip Push Block Plans
- Safely make thin-rip cuts, repeatable and quick.
- No need to adjust fence between each cut like with other jigs
- Adjustable height to support cutting thin and thick stock
- Perfect for making runners, thin panels, inlay, and more!
Taper and Jointer Sled Plans
- Great for putting a straight edge on rough-cut stock
- Great for squaring up small panels, cabinet doors, and drawer faces
- Make repeatable, identical tapers for furniture legs, or anything else
- Custom (and removeable) handle, tapering guide, and hold-down clamps
- Supports thick stock easily
Router Table Plans
- Fits standard sized routers and trim routers
- Designed to fit commercially available feather boards
- Dust collection built in
- Plenty storage and hanging space on the sides for collets, wrench, push sticks, bits, and more.
- Large base makes it stable, and easy to clamp to your work bench.
- Simple design makes it easier to customize, and lightweight so you can store it to the side when you don’t need it.
Moxon Vise Plans
- Plywood, glue, and pocket screw construction
- Quick release design, easily push or pull the sliding jaw to position before tightening.
- Creates an elevated work surface, great for detail work and dovetailing.
- Hangs on your wall for easy storage when not in use.
- Uses regular pipe clamp assemblies, which is much cheaper than specialty woodworking vise hardware.
- Works fine with 3/4″ or 1/2″ pipes and pipe clamps.
- Oversized work top behind the vise, includes holes for bench dogs.